Shipping and Receiving Associate
- Receive merchandise, check and sign delivery slips. Assist with unloading as required.
- Unpack merchandise. Verify quality and quantity of items against supporting documents.
- Organize and place stock in allocated locations. Provide reports relating to incoming materials as required.
- Maintain shipping and receiving area.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office, Bilingual, Lift truck experience a bonus.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location: Kirkland, Quebec
Please email your CV to email@example.com